Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Welcome to another blog with a pretty background and vague words. Feel free to stop reading, it's about to get really generic. What can I say, I'm a teenage girl with too much angst and raging hormones. But there's something about sharing my whimsical thoughts on the internet that is so romantic.

 Most pathetic thought of the day: I don't want to get married too soon after my mission because I want to do all of the crafts I pinned on Pinterest first. I don't have time to do them now with preparing for the mission and going to school.

Second most pathetic thought of the day: I can't do my crafts now because then I would really miss them while I'm gone.

Also, I'm going to a Christmas party with Zachary.


This part is still in the production stage.


With this ensemble the boys will be on my like fleegal flies on a flat faced flugal horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment